So, once again Brody got in trouble when I wasn't watching. You would think by now I would have learned my lesson, but things need done even when the boys are awake. I was downstairs, and all I heard was the kitchen faucet running. As I turn the corner going into the kitchen, I looked at Brody (and my newly painted red kitchen). He was on a kitchen stool washing his hands, arms, and face, and says "I'm very sorry mama" I quickly kicked him out to play, as I cleaned up my house.
The paint came off the floors very easily, but the walls were another story. I ended up painting 4 coats over the white walls. And, of course Brody got a new pair of boots out of the deal.
I love these boys!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
My new walls
Posted by The Deal Family at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
This is funny! I'm glad you got your walls back to normal! Oh you've got your hands full being an offspring of Travis! He was a TERD when he was younger!! I love that he apologized as he was washing up.....Just a little art work, mommy! =)
Post a Comment