CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Christmas - Days 1 & 2

The day before Christmas Eve we packed up and headed to Oregon to hang out with the Deal family. They had a LARGE gathering at their home the day we got there for family and Family-friends. The kids got to play with so many friends and cousins, they were worn out by the end of the night.

On Christmas Eve we had an eventful day at The Deal Ranch!! More family came over to celebrate the holiday with amazing company, food, and drinks.

This is truly a great family!!

Sadly, my camera died mid way through the opening of gifts....not many pictures to share =(





I'm a little mad this is the only picture i got of Emily before my camera died. I guess I learned to pack the charger in the case. The bonus to not having a camera is I get to actually watch my kids open their gifts!!! Another great holiday with the Deal's!!

0 comments: