

Cannon is now 18 months old. I just took him in for his 18 month check-up. He is absolutely PERFECT!! Even his doctor thinks so. =) He weighs in at 31 pounds and is 33 1/2 inches long.
I can't believe how quickly Cannon is growing, and that he is already 18 months old. It has gone by so fast. I was just thinking the other day, when Brody was 18 months we were bringing Cannon home from the hospital. CRAZY. It seemed so easy back then, but I don't think I could do it again. Brody loved his brother from the time he saw him. He held him at the hospital, and never let him go. He still asks to hold Cannon. Once Cannon is in his arms, he says "Cannon too heavy for me"
Brody is continuously picking on Cannon....most of the time Cannon fights back. The other day, a little boy was teasing Cannon and Brody stepped right in to defend his litte brother....it was pretty sweet. As much as Brody and Cannon tease each other, they really do LOVE each other.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
18 months
Posted by The Deal Family at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Kids really do grow up fast...I like the baby phase, but this toddler stuff's not too fun. I noticed your little guy likes to make messes, too! Mine is starting to slightly phase them out....slightly! Anyways, I have a blog, but it's private...email me: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com and I'll add you if you'd like! :)
Post a Comment