CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brody's photo shoot

For Brody's 3rd Birthday, my dad (Papa) gave Brody new chaps and my Grandma gave Brody a Bull Riding vest. He loves these, and asks to wear them all the time. I wanted to try to get some cute pictures, but didn't know how well they would turn out....Brody isn't the easiest.....he never cooperates. I was surprised I got a couple good shots.






4 comments:

Mikaela said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that? Seriously, ADORABLE!

The Lembcke's said...

SOOO CUTE! You captured some really neat shots, Tiff!

Scot, Theresa and Family said...

Jazz and I looked at these together and she goes..."those look professional". They are great pictures and he is such a handsome little cowboy!!

HJohnson said...

I can't believe how much he looks like his dad in those pics. Super cute!!