

Brody the next morning
For Brody's 2nd Birthday he received a camping set from the Smith Family. He has always played with the backpack, water bottle, and flashlight. I don't know what got into him the other day, but he insisted on setting up his tent. So we pitched the tent in the living room. All day Brody and Cannon were in and out of the tent. It was the best entertainment I've had in a long time. Brody had talked about going to sleep in the tent, but I figured he would change his mind. When it came bed time, he was pretty determined to sleep in the tent. Remember, we have hard wood floors and how comfortable can that be even for a 2 yr old?? He had his 2 sleeping bags, 2 pillows and his cowboy blanket and crashed for the night. Oh yeah, Travis filled his water bottle to help him survive the adventure! Thank you Smitty, Donna, Delanie, Cheyenne........and most of all Skylar for the great camping gear!



0 comments:
Post a Comment