CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

When it's Quiet


Of course being a stay at home mom, with 3 MESSY boys, one of the daily tasks is laundry. It is so much easier, and quicker, to run downstairs to switch loads or fold once the dryer is done. Leaving the boys upstairs while I do this has never been an issue in the past......it doesn't take long to fold a load of laundry! Plus, you can hear everything in our house because of the hardwood floors upstairs. This one time......nothing. No noise, no talking, no playing, no running.....NOTHING. I got a little worried, so I ran upstairs and this is what I found. Cannon had gotten into the garbage and found a jar of almost gone chocolate frosting. Let's just say that it was completely gone once he was done with it.


1 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

Oh thats a good one! Dont you love chocolatey messes!